CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Summer Here We Come!

The girls are FINALLY out of school! The end of the year was filled with field trips, music concerts, ice cream and pizza parties, and all of the fun things kids get to do in the final count down until summer. I was able to get a few pictures of these events so here they are:















Julianne in her "Songs of Frienship" concert and with her teacher Mrs. Jones.




















The little kids and I got to join Becky at the park for her end of the year field trip. Becky and her teacher Ms. Brockman.

2 comments:

Tamee said...

Aahh...the end of the school year is always bitter sweet. Excitment for the summer but missing all the friendships you collect throughout the year. When I see pictures of kids with thier teachers, I miss school teaching, until one of my own kids scream then I'm brought quickly back into reality. Enjoy the girls this summer. I wish I had little helper around.

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

I CANNOT believe how tall Becky has gotten. Good heavens! They are soooo sweet! I can't wait to figure out a time to come and see them!