CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Emily turns TWO!

Yes it's true. My baby girl is not a baby anymore. Emmy turned the ripe old age of two today. The last two years have flown by. Our sweet little angel arrived two years ago after 2 1/2 years of trying and not succeeding to have a third child. She truly is an answer to our prayers.
She is definitely all personality! I think if it was possible she would have arrived yelling, "Tah Dah!" She loves to play with her sisters and help take care of her baby brother. Her favorite things to do are reading books, going for walks in the stroller and most of all...watching "The Little Einsteins!" So of course we had a "Little Einstein" themed birthday party.




















Emmy had a great day. She got clothes and books from her grandmas, grandpas and cousins, and a big toy "Rocket" from Mom and Dad.
We love our little girl so much! Happy birthday Sweetheart!

7 comments:

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday! Love that her seat is ON the table--what a princess!

~Michelle~ said...

Happy Birthday Emily, Aunt Michelle and Uncle Derik are really really bad aunts and uncles. It kind of makes me sad to think that I have only seen Emily once in those two years. Our kids were supposed to grow together, didn't you know. At least I have your blog to keep me feeling like we can still be a part of your lives. And just so you know, I plan on squeezing your kids till their eye balls pop out if I get the chance to see you all this August.

lbugsh2 said...

She is so cute. We just love Emily.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Emi!! We wish we could be there for this special day!She has gotten so big and we miss her cute little nose wrinkling expressions. Hope to see you guys soon. And remember Emi...AmyJo is your FAVORITE aunt!!

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

Happy Birthday! We are so sad that we weren't able to help celebrate it with you! She is such a wonderful and beautiful little girl. And thanks for updating so quickly Jen! Keep 'em coming!

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

PS Em, ANDREA is your favorite aunt. None of this Amy Jo stuff!

Dan and Marci said...

Of course we remember you!! I can't believe time has flown so quickly. I didn't even know you had another baby--a BOY yea for you--I bet Joe is thrilled. I will have fun browsing through your posts watching your kids grow up. I hardly recognize Becky and J.J. Call us is you come to town this summer--or whenever! We would love to see you.
Marci