CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 2, 2008

Playing Catch up

I know, I know it' been forever since we've updated our blog! I've decided that instead of nagging Joe to update it I should figure out how to do it myself.

So here goes...

A lot has happened since March. Spring break and Easter came and went. Dallin has almost doubled in size, figured out how to roll over and cut two teeth (at the same time). Emily's vocabulary has grown from putting a few words together to speaking in complete sentences. Becky and JJ are enjoying the nice weather, (which means they get to play outside at recess) and can't wait to start swimming this summer. Joe made it through his last semester of Law School!!!!!!










MY THREE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! (ha ha ha)
Becky had an allergic reaction during recess the other day. Needless to say it was not a good day.
Emily after her afternoon beauty sleep. Julianne after losing her two front teeth.




Everyone in their Easter clothes.


I've never known a child who loves books as much as Emmy does.



"What's up, Dude!"





The girls doing Saturday chores.
"Wax on, Wax off."


7 comments:

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

Thank you JEN!!!! I love those pictures. I absolutely do. Poor Becky, it reminds me of the days of Adam's elephantitis. Dallin is soooooo cute (but why should that be a surprise, all of your kids are gorgeous!)

Denise said...

OMGosh! Love the pictures of your "beautiful" girls.

Seriously.

~Michelle~ said...

Hooray Jen,
Your children are all growing up so fast and they are all so beautiful, I'm glad you jumped in and did some blogging.

Anonymous said...

That is so cute jen! I love to see all of those pictures. And I can't believe JJ is loosing teeth. And Emmy is getting so big! Brock really enjoyed his time with you guys and especially with his buddy Emmy! Love you guys!

Shaunae said...

Love the fro picture of Emily! So awesome!

Natalie said...

Love the pics! But I'm still waiting to see Dallin's teeth! Did all your kids cut teeth this early? Tell JJ it was so nice of her to give two of her teeth to her little brother. lol

Andrea said...

I found you!

The girls clean up nicely!