CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day

Although I'm a little late, I just wanted to wish all you Daddies a Happy Father's Day!
Here are some pictures of one of my favorite Fathers. (I Love you Sweetie!)

"May I have this Dance?"

"Tah Dah!"

Father's day started out pretty well yesterday. The kids helped me make waffles for breakfast, Joe seemed to like the shirt and tie we got him. (A big plus since I've never had the courage to surprise him with anything like that before.) And everyone had a great day at church.
Then on our way to have dinner with Padilla's Julianne threw up all over the car! Since I don't do well cleaning up those kinds of messes with out making a mess of my own, (if you get my drift) Joe had to do most of it. "Happy Father's Day!" right? We sent the kids into the house while we cleaned the car. At this point we just figured Julianne's problem was just a little car sickness until.... we walk in to Padilla's and find Emmy throwing up all over the floor! So my poor husband takes a big sigh and starts cleaning up throw-up for the second time in a matter of about 5 min.
It was quite an afternoon. Oh well, that's true fatherhood right? And my sweet husband didn't even complain.
Thankfully everyone is doing just fine today.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh no! Don't tell me that Joe ALSO does Tony's trick with the babies. Scary...

AmyJo said...

That trick is a family tradition! Way to go TANK!! And what a cute pic of Joe and Emi. That one is definately a keepsake! Love you guys! Happy Daddies Day Jo-fus!

Anonymous said...

I remember Tony doing that with Emma and I almost fell over. She loved to tease me!

Anonymous said...

Oh by the way this is Sarah White. Not sure if you remember me or not? We lived right next door to the Lees