CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

"It's always fun when Grandpa (and Grandma) comes!"

My parents were able to come for a short visit earlier this week. Although they were only here a few days we had a great visit with them.

Monday morning we went to JJ's end of the year concert. Then we spent the afternoon in DC touring Ford's Theater and The Peterson House plus we met Joe for lunch at Hard Rock. I haven't eaten there forever!

Joe took Tuesday off work so we could all go to the National Aquarium in Baltimore.

Wednesday morning my parents went to Mount Vernon.
That afternoon My Dad came walking in my door with a cake from the bakery.
When I asked him what it was for he told me that Emily had asked him that morning if he was going to come to her upcoming birthday party. Well I guess he didn't have the heart to tell her they would not still be in town when her birthday comes so instead he bought her a cake and we had a little mini birthday party with Grandma and Grandpa Nattress.

No wonder Emmy loves her Grandpa sooo much.

We loved having them here. It reminds us how much we miss living closer.

Love you Mom and Dad!

1 comments:

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

She looks completely entranced with that cake. GO EMMY!!!