CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 26, 2009

Happy Birthday to Emmy (Part II)

Because Emmy's birthday falls at the end of June she is the youngest of all her little friends. Throughout this year she has had the opportunity to attend most of their birthday parties which in its self is a lot of fun, but it has always resulted with us having many conversations that go something like:

Emmy: Mommy when will it be my birthday?
Me: Soon.
Emmy: But mommy I want to have my birthday party!
Me: Your birthday is in a few months.
Emmy: Can I have presents at my birthday?
Me: Yes.
Emmy: Can I have a princess birthday cake?
Me: Yes.
Emmy: Can I have my birthday tomorrow?
Me: No. But your birthday is coming soon.
Emmy: Yay!

Well, after months of anticipation, (plus Emmy telling everyone one she knows....and even a few people we don't know, like the checkers at the store, or the nurses at the doctors office that she is having a birthday soon.... and she is going to have presents...... and a princess cake:) her day has come!
We all went to Chuck 'E' Cheese for dinner then came back to the house for cake and presents.



Emmy and Grammy meeting Chuck E




The Cake

The Party

Emmy had a great time.
The only problem is....she won't stop asking when her next birthday is.....
It's going to be a long year....... :)

1 comments:

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

That cake is AMAZING!!!!!! Happy Birthday Emmy!