CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

10 years down.....Eternity to go..........


*Disclaimer: read at your own risk.....mushy/sappy writing below.

Today is our 10th wedding anniversary.

Wow.

I feel lots of different things like:
gratitude
love
sentimental
pride
humility
and......old :)

I know it sounds cliche but we've been through a lot these last ten years.
Lots of good stuff, some not-so-good stuff, and then...other stuff....
We've had 4 kids, finished school, moved across the country, started a career, bought a home, and a whole lot else in between.

There is a lot (of mushy things) I could way about my amazing, all most perfect husband, but probably the best compliment I could pay him is this.........

Joe not only makes me want to be better, but he helps me (and challenges me) to be a little better each day. Although I have a long way to go, I know that I am a better person today than I was 10 years ago. And I feel confident in saying that as long as he is in my life I will be a better person 10 years from now...and on to eternity.
I love him more than ever.
Happy Anniversary Sweetie!

2 comments:

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

Hey, my brother is the lucky one. You are an amazing wife and mother and I can't wait to follow your example.

Love you both and congratulations!

Gina said...

What a sweet wife. A great tribute for your anniversary!