CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 16, 2009

"Take me out to the ball game"

We had an awesome day today!
One of the partners Joe works with offered us his tickets to the Nationals game for today.
We took all the kids and had a blast.
The seats were great! Just 15 or 20 rows up from third base.
We watched a few innings, then I took the little kids to a playground they had in the out field.
Later we met up with Joe, Becky and JJ for "helmet sundaes" and pictures with the 4 presidents who race around the bases between innings. Dallin wasn't so sure about them but the girls thought they were cool.
I forgot my camera! Grrrrr. But we took a few pictures on our phones. (Now I just need to figure out how to get pictures off my phone.)
It was a great day! I recommend it to anyone.

3 comments:

Sammie said...

I'm so glad you took time to catch us all up! I love the new house. It's so cute and the yard looks so fun. I can't believe that JJ is almost as tall as Becky. Your family is adorable.

Last night I watched some old piano recital movies, you know the ones I'm talking about. I won't embarrass you by posting them on my blog. But it made me miss you. I'd love a couple of hours just to sit down and play with you, maybe do a little singing. I can wish, can't I :)

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

Hooray for all of the updates!!!!!!! I am so glad that I got to see the house and your GORGEOUS kidlets! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Natalie said...

How fun! We miss you guys!