CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Women's Conference and WICKED!



A week ago my sweet mother flew me to Utah to attend "Women's Conference" at BYU with her and my sisters. What an awesome week! Joe's Mom and sister flew our here to take care for the kids so I could go. Joe's sister Beth did a cute entry on her blog about the going's on here in Virginia while I was gone. You can read about it here.
Anyway, I've never gone on a trip by my self before, and it was so nice to have a little R&R.
I had the chance to see most of my brothers and sisters, we did a lot of shopping, :) and Women's Conference was awesome as usual! I always come away from those two days feeling like I can conquer the world! (well, kind of:) Then to top off the week my sister got tickets for all of us to see "WICKED!" Wow! It was amazing! I had never seen the show or new much about it but I was hooked by the opening number. Definitely the perfect end to a great week.
Joe and the kids were so great about letting me go for the week. I've never been away from any of them that long before. I have to admit that when it was time to get on the plane I was a little wary of leaving for so long but obviously it ended up being such a great trip!

2 comments:

Shaunae said...

Love, Love, Love Wicked! It's so great. I've been lucky enough to see it twice and Jon just got me the soundtrack. Ashton sings, "Popular, You're going to be popular," in the car on the way to school. We should have a Wicked Sing along. :)

Gina said...

I was at Women's Conference too. Such a wonderful place to learn, grow and be with tons of other wonderful ladies!