CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 14, 2008

High School Tagged!

1.Did you Marry someone from High School?
Yes!! I fell in love with him when I was 15 and the rest is history!

2. Did you carpool to school?
My brother and I drove to school together, does that count?

3.What kind of car did you have?
A rusty- red Oldsmobile Firenza!

4.What kind of car do you have now?
Dodge Grand Caravan


5.It's Friday night...where are you? (then)
Probably a football or basketball game. I loved when we had dances after games. Those were fun.

6.It's Friday night...where are you? (now)
Taking Becky and JJ to ballet. Maybe an occasional trip to Target.

7.What do you do now?
Wife to an almost perfect husband, Mom to 4 great kids, Homemaker, piano teacher, Young Women leader, taxi, short-order cook, mediator, tutor.....I could go on, but you get the picture.

8.Were you a party animal?
I don't think so...Depends on who I was with and what we were doing. I was definitely a "follower." But none of my friends ever got too crazy.

9.Were you considered a flirt?
No way! Boys totally intimidated me. I was shy and awkward around anyone I thought was cute.

10. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
I was in the show choir "Encore." We were pretty good if I do say so my self.
I have lots of great memories tied to being in that choir.
We went on tour every spring and I had the chance to travel to San Antonio, Orlando, and San Diego.

11.Did you get suspended/expelled?
Not even close.

12. Can you still sing the fight song?
Word for word. (I still remember the dance too:)

13. Who was you favorite teacher?
Mrs. Harris. Not only a gifted music teacher but one of the most genuine people I've ever met.
She truly played a defining role in helping me become who I am today.

14. Where did you sit during lunch?
I usually went home for lunch. But if I stayed I'd usually 'hang' in the commons area.

15. What was your schools full name?
Lehi High School

16. What was your mascot?
The Pioneers! (Go purple and white!)

17. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
That's a tough one. I don't know. I do know that if I could go back I would do a lot of things differently.

18. What do you remember most about graduation?
Taking tons and tons of pictures!
And of course the all night party in the school gym.

19. Who did you go to prom with senior year?
Ammon Cox

20. Did you have fun at senior prom?
Sure!... It's always fun getting dressed up and go out but I'd have to say that prom my junior year was my favorite of the two.

21.Do you still talk to the person you went to prom with?
No

22. Are you planning on going to your 20 yr. reunion?
I would like to. I don't know if I'll ever be able to talk my husband into it though.

23.Do you still talk to people from school?
Not too many. I haven't been very good at keeping in touch with people.
Blogging has helped me make a few connections though.

Ok, I tag anyone who reads my blog that went to good ol' Lehi High. (that hasn't done this yet.)

2 comments:

Sammie said...

Good old Ammon Cox. I never knew you went to Prom with him!! Maybe we need to just plan an Encore reunion. I think that would be a whole lot funner!

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

I love reading about your memories. Wow, you put up with so much from Joe. You are such a great lady!