CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Blondes...Brunettes...Who has more fun?

When I was born I had black curly hair. But from the time I was a toddler until now I have been a blonde. I have always admired those with dark hair. You know... the Elizabeth Taylor, Katherine Zeta-Jones type.
I have always wanted to see how I would look with dark hair but when it came down to coloring my hair I've never been adventurous enough to do more than add a few blonde highlights. Well, I decided to venture out side of my comfort zone and try being a brunette!

BEFORE:



AFTER:

What do you think?

12 comments:

~Michelle~ said...

Jenny, It looks fabulous, you look gorgeous. Although I think you'd look incredible what ever the color of your hair!
I love it. Way to go for being adventurous and daring!

Melanie said...

Holy cow!!! Looks fabulous!! I can't wait to see in person!

Denise said...

WOW! va va va voom!!!!

I love it Jen!

Bethie Ann said...

Oh wow Jennifer! We're all so stunned. You look great! So, did your kids recognize you? LOL

Rebecca said...

I love it! Just like you I had black hair at birth and blonde the rest of my life... but it's getting darker in my "old age"... Why fight it, right? You look great!

Britney said...

CUTE!!!! I LOVE it!!

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

Oh My Gosh! Jen! You look amazing! That is absolutely gorgeous! Way to be brave and daring and it completely paid off. Way to go Jen!

Crystal said...

Jenny, you look absolutely gorgeous! It's very flattering on you, seriously.

And it's so funny to me because Friday I went and had my hair dyed the darkest it has ever been. I told the girl I wanted Catherine Zeta Jone's color. I've always admired those with that beautiful color naturally as well.

Hope you have fun with it!

Sarah said...

WOW!! You are awesome! It looks great!

I guess the grass is always greener on the other side- I've always had dark brown hair and wondered what it would be like to be blonde, LOL!!

Rachel said...

Brunettes definitely have more fun! It looks great I agree with Sarah I think the grass is always greener on the other side, I've always wanted to try blonde!

Kira said...

Jen!! I don't recognize you! Seth could tell it was you, but I was stumped. So how it is? So blonds really have more fun?

vjc said...

Hi Jenny! it's Aunt Vickie. you look beautiful.