CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

HE PASSED!!!!!!!

Hail! The conquering hero!
Yes, it's true! Joe found out today that he passed the Virginia bar exam! We are both thrilled! (However, I am not surprised.)
For Joe this relief has been a long time coming. After he graduated he really didn't feel like he was done with school because he just went straight into studying for the bar, and even after taking the test he didn't feel like he could relax until he got the results.
Well, the "fat lady" has officially sung! Law School is over!
Way to go Sweetie!

13 comments:

Jill said...

What amazing news! I am so happy for you guys. I can't say that I am suprised that he passed on the first try. Congrats on officially closing the school chapter of your lives for good.

Denise said...

Well, I had my doubts...but really, this just confirms for me ...the Virginia bar is too easy.

Congrats Joe.

Welcome to the profession.

Jen & Johnny said...

Hip Hip HOORAY!!!!! Way to go Joe!!!! That is so so so GREAT!!! Normal life..... whatever that means..... can begin now.... RIGHT!!!

~Michelle~ said...

Congrats my friends, congrats!
That's amazing Joe, way to go!
Jenny I'm thrilled that you both have that monkey off your back.

Crystal said...

Congratulations to Joe and you both! :D

Joe and Liz said...

YES!!!! Congratulations Joe. That is just awesome. We are so happy for you guys! It's done!!

Natalie said...

Yay for Joe! We're so happy for you guys! We still have to wait another month... :(

Sammie said...

Is it weird to say that I'm proud of you guys?!? I am so impressed with all you've accomplished. Way to go!

Melanie said...

Awesome!! Congrats!!

Natalie said...

Yay for Joe! We're so happy for you guys. We still have to wait another month... :(

AmyJo said...

Hail the conquering hero!! What a relief this must be for you guys. Way to go Jo-fus! You da-man!!!!

Anonymous said...

So we have a real, live flesh and blood attorney in the family. Please help me understand how this should be considered a GOOD thing (see Alma 10:27, Luke 11:46, Luke 11:52, etc.). (OK, seriously, contgratulations -- to all of you! We're thrilled, proud, honored, delighted and joyful. It's just that I'm still a little bummed about the Cougars, so I'm kind of negative on EVERYTHING today.) Love you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Joe!! Well-deserved!