CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 17, 2008

9 months old!

My baby boy is quickly growing up. Dallin is 9 mo. old today.
He is now 20lbs. 5oz. and 29 1/2 in. long which puts him in the 90% for height and 80% for weight.
He has been crawling for a while and just in the last few weeks has started pulling himself up and cruising around the furniture. He has seven teeth but I think he's going cut his eighth tooth in a day or so. He says "ma ma ma" when he wants me. And he's started saying "da da" but I'm not sure if he is referring to Joe or not. He loves playing with Emmy. They are quickly becoming best friends. He loves his other sisters too. He gets so excited when they come home from school.
He is definitly ALL BOY. He has big hands and feet and a deep gruff voice (except when he cries.)
Sometimes people refer to his big hands as "piano playing hands." I think his dad prefers "basketball hands." I say why not both!?

12 comments:

Denise said...

What a cutie!

He weights more than Katie!!!

Britney said...

He is so dang cute!! We miss that little guy!!!

~Michelle~ said...

So Cute.

Crystal said...

He's a cutie Jenny! That's funny about the hands. Tim can relate to Joe on his feelings on that one. But I agree, why not both? :)

Anonymous said...

This is obviously a young man with EXCELLENT DNA! So cute! We miss him so much! (and that bottom picture, the one with the ball, looks so much like his Daddy at that age it almost makes me cry!) Love you guys!

AmyJo said...

Seriously guys, he is THE CUTEST little boy EVER!!! (And I can say that, cuz I haven't had any boys yet. Tee hee)

Brett and Lisa said...

SUCH great news about the bar exam!! Great job, Joe! Gotta love the salary! Your little guy is so cute! He is pretty much exactly the same size as Ryan is. but I think that Ry was only 28 inches. Love those big boys!

Jon and Laura said...

He is so adorable, and I love the pics of him covered in cookies! Congrats to Joe for passing the Bar, what an accomplishment. Hope you guys are well!
Laura

Natalie said...

Seriously, how is Dallin 9 months old?! He is adorable! I'm so sad that I missed you guys today. :( If you give us advance notice next time I promise I'll be there. haha

Sammie said...

I vote for the piano playing hands (sorry Joe)!!!

Bethie Ann said...

Oh Jen! He is so cute. Whenever I need a little happiness in my day I just pull up your blog because these pictures always make me smile! I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Witten said...

I'm just going to add to the pile of comments....

He is so adorable! Doesn't look like Joe at all....