CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 29, 2011

Leapyear Baby!

It's official. I just got back from the Doctor's office and baby number 6 is Due February 29th 2012!
Most of you who read my blog already knew I was expecting but for those out there who didn't know here are some answers to some FAQ's:

Was this baby planned?
Absolutely NOT! Not only were we not trying, but we were actively trying not to have another baby! Our only explanation is that it is meant to be.

How do we feel about it?
Well, it has taken us a few weeks to get over the shock of it all. But anytime you have a baby it's exciting right? :)

How far along am I?
I am a little over 13 weeks now.

Have I been sick?
Yes. But it hasn't been too bad. I'm hoping to be through the worst of it in a few weeks.

What do we think it is?
Well Joe thinks/hopes it's a boy. I think I'm ready to have another girl. Either way we'll both be happy.

Is this our last one?
Well, I thought Tommy was our last one so that tells you how much I know. I really do feel like this is the LAST Walker baby. Unless there is some sort of divine intervention, (I really doubt there will be) this is it for us.

So... there you have it!

1 comments:

Melanie said...

Wow! Your blog hasn't been coming up in my reader, so I hadn't heard the news!!! That is awesome! Here's to hoping it's a boy so you can have a true Brady Bunch. LOL!