CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 26, 2011

Dallin is Potty Trained!

Hooray for Dallin!
I actually attempted to potty train Dallin at the beginning of this year and he was NOT interested AT ALL!!! So we put it off for a few months and decided to try again later. Well, a few months went by, and then a few more months and all of the sudden it was August!
Have you ever heard the phrase "Good things come to those who wait" ? I'm not exactly sure that the person who said it first was talking about potty training but it sure worked for us. I can't believe how easy it was. I basically had a little conversation with Dallin about two weeks ago and said, "Dallin, do you want to go to preschool this year?"
"Yeah!" he said.
"Ok, well you have to use the potty like a big boy if you want to go to preschool." I replied.
"........OK!" he said.
That was basically it, and he's been practically accident free since then!
Way to go Buddy!

0 comments: