CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 17, 2010

Six Months Old!


My baby boy is 6 months already!!!!!!
I can't believe how fast he is growing up!
Tommy is such a sweet and good-natured baby. He is a BIG boy too. Already in 12 mo. clothes!
He is sitting up on his own. I just started him on a few solid foods. He likes squash and bananas the best so far. He loves to babble. He gives hugs and kisses. He likes to be in the middle of everything that's going on. He is sooooo close to crawling. He actually does everything else but crawling. He army crawl/inch worms across the room already. He gets up on his hands and knees or hands and toes and rocks back and forth. I think he'll be all over the house in no time!

1 comments:

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

12 Month! I thought Xander was growing like crazy being in 9 month clothes. What a little stud!