CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 20, 2010

Piano Recital and Preschool Program


December is always a busy time of party's and recitals. This last weekend was no different.

Emily had her preschool Christmas program and class party on Friday. She was so cute up there in here angel costume. She sang her little heart out. Then we got to go back to her classroom and listen to stories, play games, and decorate a gingerbread house!


I invited my piano students and their families over this weekend for a mini Christmas recital and some treats.
They all did a great job.

Julianne played a duet version of Silver Bells. She sounded awesome!


I made Becky perform at my recital too. (Just to make it a little longer since I only had 4 performers :) She did great.

1 comments:

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

Way to go girls!!! They are little performers like their Mama!