CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving


We had a great Thanksgiving! I realized it was our 6th Thanksgiving here in Virginia. It's amazing to think how our lives have changed in the last 5 years. We have so much to be thankful for.
I know it sounds cliche, but as I look back I am most grateful for the people in our lives that have made this move to Virginia such a wonderful one.
I remember our first Thanksgiving.......just a few months after we moved across the country, away from everything and everyone we knew and loved.
I was so homesick. I was counting the days, hours, and minutes until we were going to be on a plane, headed home for Christmas.
This year, I have to say, Virginia feels like home. Over the last few years things have changed so that many of those we love most are now here.
I still get a little homesick for family and friends back west, especially around the holidays.
But, I will cherish the memories we've made here forever.


Daddy and Tommy having a little pre-feast nap....


Thanksgiving is always more fun with cousins!

1 comments:

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

Isn't it true? Holidays do get easier with your new "Families" around you. Although, I miss you guys WAY too much!