CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 21, 2010

October Wedding Bells


I realized I never posted about my trip to Utah back in October for yet another wedding! (I guess that's what happens when you have cute nieces like I do! :)
My niece Laura was married back in October and Tommy and I were able to make a super quick trip so I could be there. We flew out the day before and flew home the day after but it was wonderful being there and seeing everyone.

Tommy and Uncle Joe:



Laura and her beautiful sisters! I can't believe my three oldest nieces are married now! Wierd!



As we were walking around the temple grounds we got to see the new temple exhibit at one of the visitor centers. They have this model of the Salt lake Temple where you can look right in and see what's inside. It was really neat, and I'm sure it is a wonderful missionary tool for non-members who come to see the temple.

1 comments:

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

That is so cool! I didn't know that they had that!