CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

When things are a little too quiet

So today while I was folding laundry I had that unsettling thought..."Things are a little too quiet.......Where are Emily and Dallin?" I found them in my bathroom. Emily had opened the brand new tube of neosporin I had just bought and smeared it all over herself, Dallin, the counter, cupboards, and rug. (Who new a little tube of medicine could do so much damage?) Well it's just slimy enough that it was not an easy mess to clean up.
Oh well. Just another day in the life of a stay at home mom.
If I'd had the presence of mind I would have taken a picture. They did look pretty funny all gooped up and shiny.

6 comments:

Denise said...

It's ALWAYS a little scary when you haven't heard from them in a while...at least they didn't eat it.

Sammie said...

Oh, I'm so glad I didn't have to clean that one up! I bet neosporin was a rough one! Glad to hear from you!

Emily Merchant said...

Oh no. I would say it is nice to know I am not alone in such moments, but then again, it is not nice to rejoice in ANYONE ELSE having to deal with such messes too.

~Michelle~ said...

Alivia found a container of Vaseline last week and painted herself and our bed as well as the bathroom knobs so I know your pain....

Crystal said...

Hi Jenny! Hopefully no one got it in their eye..that would hurt! A friend of mine's daughter smeared an entire large tub of vaseline on her body and hair. Water does not remove that stuff. I think she said it took almost a week before it was completely removed from her hair. It seems like neosporine could be a little like that. I'll bet that took awhile to clean up!

AmyJo said...

Oh my goodness!!
Okay so is it just me or do you see a lot of "Emmy and Dallin" type scenarios? I mean, she IS the older sister??
Can't wait to see you guys! 25 days and counting!