CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

6 months Old



Dallin is 6 mo. old today! I can't believe it! Time flies.
Johnson and Johnson used to have a commercial where there was a mom giving her baby boy a bath in the sink and the narration went something like..."Who would have thought that someone short, chubby and bald would be the love of my life?" That is exactly the way I feel about this little man. Next to his dad I can't think of a boy I love more and I don't know anyone more handsome. (Maybe that's because he looks just like his dad:)
So I took him in for his 6 mo. check up and he's 95% for height and 75% for weight. He now weighs in at 18lbs. 14oz!
He sits up all by himself. And loves to reach out and grab toys, his sister's hair, and my dinner plate whenever he can. He rolls over from back to tummy and tummy to back and even has started scooting around on his tummy a little bit. He likes splashing in the tub and he loves to lay on his back and suck on his toes. He's discovered how to make all kinds of cool noises with his voice, and all though he has a very deep voice like his dad, he has figured out how to squeal really loudly when he feel like he's being ignored.
But of course my new favorite thing he does is now he reaches out for me whenever I walk into the room. And with that cute little dimpled smile it's just too hard to resist. Not to mention he gives the best kisses ever!

11 comments:

Lia said...

I know Dad is so proud that his son is in the 95th percentile for height. Future basketball player. I remember how worried he was when he was born. He asked me how long Ryan was when he was born and is now 6' 3", he wanted to know if he had hope.

Jill said...

I can't believe your little guy is 6 months old. What a heart breaker he is going to be.

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

6 Months!!!! Where does the time go? He is absolutely perfect, Jen! How could he be anything else?

Tamee said...

What a handsome man!! He is such a big guy! And I love Emme singing. She looked like Aunt Sue in that vidoe.

Jen & Johnny said...

What a doll!! What beautiful eyes!!! And... I just read about your "FUN" week!! I am so sorry!! I hate those terrible horrible no good very bad days..... but weeks are even worse!!!!!!!! You survived though!!! Hooray for Jen!!!

Jon and Laura said...

He is so darling, and I definitely think that he looks like a Nattress. I am so glad to hear the your crazy week is over. You deserve some R&R. Get a babysitter and have Joe take you for a fabulous night out.
Laura

Brett and Lisa said...

Hey Jen! I am glad you found us! Your kidsa re so darling! Thanks for you sweet comment about RY.. we think he is pretty cute, too! How are things back east? Are you planing to stay? It iwll be fun to see what oyu are up to now!

Sammie said...

What a big boy?!? I took Claire in for her 18 month check-up today and she only weighs 20 lbs. No wonder you look so great, you must get an awesome workout carrying Dallin around. He is going to break hearts someday!

BlueSkies28 said...

Hey Guys! It has been so fun to read your blog and look at all the pics of your cute family! I miss you guys! It is so fun to look at your kids and see both of you in them! I am way impressed with your cute family and all you have both achieved.. I feel old lately.. Can you believe we have 8 year olds?? :) ShAuNa

Misty said...

Jen, I hope you don't mind, but I found your blog on Jill's. Your family is so cute. Tell Joe I said "hi" and take care!
http://www.toddandmisty.blogspot.com/

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh! Dallin is so huge and cute! I can't believe he's six months old! So are we getting together this weekend to celebrate the end of the dreaded Bar? Adam mentioned it but then I never heard details???