CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Preschool Graduation!

Emily had her Preschool Graduation last night. All the 4 yr. old classes did a little program and she was so cute up there singin' her little heart out.
Emmy had such fun time in school this year. She did the Monday-Wednesday-Friday program at Bethel Lutheran Preschool. She loved every minute of it and would wake up every morning and ask, "Mom, is it preschool today?".


Her teacher, Mrs. Sande, is one of those special people who just radiates happiness and love. She and Emily were kindred spirits from day one. We will REALLY miss Mrs. Sande.I can't believe it's time to get ready for kindergarten now! Can my baby girl really be that old?

3 comments:

Sammie said...

I love it when you update! Emily is just a doll!

~Michelle~ said...

Between all your new "adventures in parenting" stories and your new posts, I have laughed myself silly! I love the updates keep them coming! I sure do miss you guys.
I can't believe Emily is graduating from preschool already, where does the time go, I swear it was just yesterday you guys brought her to our house and she was a baby?

BlueSkies28 said...

Jen, I made my boring blog private and can't find your email so email me if you wanna invite..
shaunaw28@gmail
luv yur gutz