CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 7, 2011

They're Hooligans I tell you......Hooligans!

These boys.....Don't let these sweet faces fool you......they are becoming evil little partners in crime.


Earlier today, while I was upstairs, Tommy got into the pantry and spilled cereal all over the
floor.


About an hour later I was in the kitchen and I heard a ripping sound coming from the couch in the family room. I went to investigate and this is what I found......


Dallin was playing with my scriptures and ripped out over 100 pages!!! I just about died when I saw this mess. Let's just say it wasn't a real 'banner morning' here at the Walker's. Hopefully the rest of the day goes a little better.

1 comments:

~Michelle~ said...

Oh my....
If I were you I'd be rocking in the corner telling myself "it's all going to be okay...It's all going to be okay!"
But since for once it wasn't something of mine being destroyed, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving me a good chuckle. Your boys are as handsome as ever give them a hug and a kiss for me and tell them Aunt Michelle sure does love them Hooligans!