CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 5, 2010

It's a BOY!!!!

We found out yesterday that our little one is a little BOY! We are thrilled! He seems to be progressing just fine. The doctor says he's measuring a little big. (Big surprise......I knew that before we went in.......I just don't have petite little children :) Anyway, his dad was not upset to hear that. I think he's hoping for a linebacker with this one. :) Emily continues to insist we name him Hercules. So, until we make a final decision on a name we are looking forward to meeting baby "Hercules" in June!!!!

5 comments:

~Michelle~ said...

I just told Derik yesterday, call Joe and Jenny,they should know what they are having by now.
Congrats you guys!!!
I am so happy for the both of you!

Sammie said...

Congratulations on another boy! You two sure make cute kids!

Cristie Jensen said...

Congrats, hope all continues to go well with the pregnancy.

Sarah said...

That is so awesome! So excited you are having another boy. I am sure Dallin will love a brother.

Crystal said...

That's so exciting Jenny! Congratulations!! That's a perfect sonogram picture.