CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Becky's Birthday!

Although it's kind of cool having a Christmas Eve baby. It's always a challenge trying to do Becky's birthday and Christmas at the same time. This year we tried celebrating her birthday the afternoon of the 24th. Becky got to pick a place to go to lunch then we came home and did presents. That night Padilla's came over for Christmas Eve festivities and Becky blew out her candles.

I can't believe she's 10!!!! She is so excited about growing up. I don't know how I feel about it!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY REBECCA LYNN!!!

1 comments:

Crystal said...

Wow, I never realized you had her on Christmas Eve. My Abby was born two weeks before Christmas, (her original due date was Christmas Eve), and it's always a struggle to find a way to make her birthday not be overshadowed by Christmas even two weeks later. I can't imagine doing it the same day! She looks so much like you Jenny!