CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Let's say nice words.......

Emily has always been a little comedian. Sometimes not even on purpose. She is such a little 'ham' and she loves making her sisters laugh. However, Emily has discovered that by using words like poop as a punch line are particularly funny to Becky and JJ (and particularly embarrassing for me when she chooses to say it in the middle of the sacrament at church.)
So my plan for changing her behavior was to try and explain that words like poop are not nice words and that saying nice words like rainbow, flowers, sunshine, tickle, and love is much better.

Well I guess she took my advice to heart because the other day she came up to me and said, "Mommy I rainbowed in my diaper."



Not exactly what I had in mind..........but okay:)


That girl.......

0 comments: