CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 9, 2009

Tagged....The 8 list....

8 TV shows I watch:

1. Super WHY!
2. Little Einsteins
3. Mickey Mouse Club House
(What can I say? These are the TV shows I watch =)
4. The Office
5. So You Think You Can Dance?
6. Dancing With the Stars
7. Home Cooking with Paula Dean
8. Good Eats, and America's Test Kitchen

8 Things I did Yesterday:

1. Drove the girls to school. (we missed the bus!)
2. Watched my friend's little girls.
3. Went visiting teaching
4. Went to Walmart
5. Went to Shoppers (the local grocery store)
6. Picked the girls up from school
7. Taught piano lessons
8. Made dinner

8 Things I look forward to:

1. The weekends
2. Warm weather
3. Not having two kids in diapers
4. My trip to Utah in May
5. Dessert! =)
6. Serving a mission
7. Getting my degree
8. Moving into my new house!!!

8 Places I like to eat:

1. Chick-fil-a
2. Panera
3. Chipotle
4. Five Guys
5. Tony's Pizza
6. Red Hot and Blue
7. Akasaka
8. Home (when Joe Grills Steaks!)

8 Things I wish for:

1. To be more organized!
2. A Baby Grand Piano
3. To be 15lbs. lighter
4. To raise kids who know who they are, know they are loved, and choose the right.
5. To be a dancer
( I know it's a little late for this one. However, I took lessons on and off while I was growing up and loved it. I always regret not going further with it. Oh well, maybe in the next life! =)
6. Tour Europe
7. A Motorhome
(yes I'm a hick... and proud of it!)
8. A ski boat





5 comments:

Joe and Liz said...

One of my wishes is to be a dancer too. I've told Joe that one of these days I want to learn ballet. I've always wanted to do that ever since watching Barbie and the 12 Dancing Pricesses Movie...ha ha!! We should take a class together someday! :)

Crystal said...

Jenny, reading this I just felt like I miss you! I wish you were still around here. We could fulfill our dreams of being dancers together. You are so cute.

By the way, I made my blog private but would still love to have you read it if you'd like. I need your email address to be able to add you. Could you email it to me? CrystalChayC @gmail.com

Sammie said...

Hey, maybe when you come to Utah in May I can bribe you into coming to play my grand piano. That way maybe I'll get to see you!

Sarah said...

Sounds like we watch all the same TV shows!

I hope we can see you in May! Are you bringing the kids?

Natalie said...

When do you move into your new house? We miss you guys. I agree with you about Joe's steaks too!