CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 7, 2008

Finals: Update

I finished my finals on December 21. (Woo-hoo!!! 4 whole days to enjoy the Christmas season without the pressure of finals.) I know that those of you with real jobs probably had less time than this, but I still feel justified in my rant. My last final was the one which I was most nervous about - Structuring Venture Capital and Entrepreneurial Transactions from Professor Ginsburg. (No, not that Ginsburg...the husband of that Ginsburg) This class is regarded as one of the more difficult classes because it is a mix of corporate, tax, securities, bankruptcy and business law. I expected that this test would work me over, but it didn't. Which is why I am so nervous about what my grade will be. I can't escape the nagging feeling that I missed the whole point of the test and that is why it was not as difficult as anticipated. Unfortunately, I have to wait a few more weeks before grades are posted. I guess at that time I will give my third and final post regarding finals to let everyone know if I will be graduating in May or not. (Amy is offering 2:1 odds on not)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What? I resemble such a comment about me offering 2:1 odds! I would never bet against you...unless it was in a hair growing contest!!

Anonymous said...

OOOOHHHH! That last one was below the belt(or hairline, whichever you prefer). I just don't get a chance to tease you so I have had to resort to cyber bullying! Love ya!!

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

I think you will do fabulous!!! After all, you know al of those big words and you smile real good too!