CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The internet will never be the same...

I suppose it is time to embrace this technology thing and find a new way to communicate and connect with our family and friends. I guess Derik was right, this internet thing is not a fad and is here to stay. So here is our blog.

We have been living in Virginia, just outside of Washington, D.C., for two and a half years now while I attend law school at Georgetown University. Unbelievably, we are now only a little more than a semester away from graduation. (YES!!!!)

We have three girls who all, thankfully, get their looks from their Mom, and we have a boy on the way. (YYYYEEEESSS!!!!!!!) Right now we are trying to decide on a name. I thought about posting a poll on the blog to let people vote on names, but decided this would be a bad idea for two reasons: 1) No one is going to read this (which then begs the question of why I am writing this) and B) Jen has not fully committed to letting me have a say in the naming of our son, so I can only imagine how she would react to letting our friends and family pick. However, if you feel the need to send anonymous suggestions, may I recommend John Karl (for John Stockton and Karl Malone).

Let us know your thoughts...



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say let Jen choose. She has good taste..i mean she picked you didn't she?

Joe said...

I don't think "picking me" is the example I would choose to demonstrate Jen's good taste.

Anonymous said...

okay okay...she took pity on you. But Jon Karl? Sounds like the name of a not-so-straight fashion designer!

Rebecca said...

Jon Karl? Um..... I vote no! LOL So excited to see you have a blog now!

Rebecca said...

I forgot to say I love the family picture. All your girls are getting so BIG!!! :)

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

I seriously am voting for William. Just cause William Walker reminds me of William Wallace which reminds me of Mel Gibson! Delicious!

chrisandliann said...

You are forgetting about the great state of California as inspiration for your son's name...And on the basketball theme, how about Shakobe O'Bryant!!! He would be destined to be a champion. Congrats on the new little one. And can I say that boys are very different than girls to raise. I'll leave it at that.

Chris and Liann